Sarah was born and raised in Southern California, yet somehow found her home in Indiana. After graduating from DePauw University with a degree in Kinesiology, she decided to stay in the Indianapolis area to start her career path. Crazy right?!
Her skill set, combined with her love of DIY home projects, led her to pursue a career in real estate after a colleague recommended she look into it! Now she can’t wait to get into flipping and remodeling homes!
Outside of Real Estate and DIY projects, Sarah’s hobbies include:
- Volunteering with the Delta Gamma chapter at Butler University
- Exploring local restaurants
- Traveling with her family (she is also a certified Scuba Diver!)
- Enjoying a glass (or two) of wine
- Assisting with weddings day-of for a local event planner
Sarah is a member of The Sowles Group with Ferris Property Group (FPG). She strives to foster a professional but relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for her clients, while also encouraging a team-like relationship fueled by positivity, transparency, and trust. Her exemplary communication skills, organization, energy, and efficiency are key factors in the quality customer service she offers to her clients!